Curtiss-Wright Industrial Group, which includes the legacy brands of Arens Controls, Penny & Giles, PG Drives Technology and Williams Controls, is a recognized leader in providing components and sub-systems which enable customer specific solutions for on- and off-highway vehicles. These include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and motor coaches, construction and agricultural vehicles, materials handling, and other specialty vehicles, as well as sophisticated wheelchairs and scooters for medical mobility.
We are a leading provider of electronic throttle controls, transmission shifters and sensors for commercial off-highway equipment and heavy trucks, so helping to address the long-term trend towards attaining higher fuel efficiency and lower emissions. We also supply operator controls and advanced motor controllers for hybrid and electric vehicles, such as buses, forklift trucks, pallet stackers, wheelchairs and rehabilitation chairs.
With a proud legacy spanning more than 85 years, Curtiss-Wright is a global innovative company that delivers highly-engineered, critical-function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, we have a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships.
Standard Products or Custom Design
Many of our components can be specified straight from the catalog, with some items available from stock. This solution supports existing customers of standard products and can also aid the rapid evaluation of a technology when developing custom designs for OEMs.
Using our applications engineering expertise with your development team, we enable a free flow of ideas to provide the most reliable and cost-effective product solution to suit your unique application.
- We have extensive hardware design expertise, with 3D modelling and rapid prototyping
- We have in-house, experienced software design teams
- We have in-house EMC test facilities in Europe and the USA
- We have our own environmental testing facilities to enable vibration, shock, temperature, humidity, salt spray and other tests to be performed
- We also have highly accelerated life test and stress screening (HALT/HASS) facilities to validate product reliability during development
Curtiss-Wright Industrial Group has a global footprint, with design and manufacturing in the USA, the United Kingdom, China and India. This is backed by our own sales and technical support teams in the USA, Europe, China, India and Taiwan, with a network of representatives in other countries.
Why Choose Us?
We believe in developing technology-based solutions in partnership with our customers – many of our products are custom-built for specific applications. We strive for the best solutions, from design and manufacturing to prompt, on-time delivery with operational excellence and a world-class service.
Our systems are accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949. Our commitment to the quality of our design and manufacturing is the foundation of our business, ensuring the reliability of our products from initial design to final despatch.
- Extensive Experience – diverse applications knowledge over a breadth of industries
- Innovative Products – customer packaged technologies for mission-critical needs
- Reliable Partner – customer focused with a strong reputation for quality and reliability
- Global Support – sales support and distribution network in over 45 countries
- Financial Strength – supported by a $2.5 billion NYSE listed corporation