JC2000 - Multi-Axis Contactless Joystick Controller
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The JC2000 contactless joystick controller is designed for precision, fingertip control applications, where safety and long, trouble-free life are primary requirements.
- Compact size
- Depth below panel less than 31mm
- Contactless sensing system
- No flexing wires (except when handle switches fitted)
- Dual independant outputs on single/dual axis versions
- Choice of grips with or without switch
- Aligned seats (low force lever guidance)
- Polarised latching connector
- CE approved
Available in single-, dual or three-axis configurations and can accommodate a choice of grips, including pushbutton switch versions.
The JC2000's compact size, low operational force and high reliability are ideal for applications, which include powered wheelchair controllers, robotic-teach controllers, co-ordinate measuring machines, medical and CCTV equipment, professional camera controls and radio or infra-red crane chest-pack controllers.
See how McConnel is using this product for three-axis control here.