JC6000 - Rugged Multi-Axis Joystick Controller
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The JC6000 rugged, CANbus joystick controller is designed for demanding operator control applications in off-highway vehicles and other human-machine interfaces (HMI), where strength, reliability and grip functionality are important.
- Rugged design with superior lever strength
- Single- or dual-axis control
- Range of ergonomic handle designs
- Hall-effect or potentiometric sensing
- Analog or CAN outputs
- Sealed above panel to IP66
- Safety features - switch/logic functions
- Superb proportional control
- Easily installed and interchangeable with model JC600
The JC6000 is available with single- or dual-axis configurations and can be supplied with non-contact, Hall-effect sensors or long-life joystick potentiometer The compact size, high lever strength and superb proportional control are ideal for applications which include operator controls on a wide range of off-highway vehicles, including cranes, loaders, excavators, access platforms, tractors and harvesters.
Dynapac is using this product for soil compactor controls here.
Big Bale Company South is using this product for controlling a trailer here.
McConnel is using this product for hedge and verge trimmer controls here.