JC6000 - Rugged Multi-Axis Joystick Controller
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The JC6000 rugged, CANbus joystick controller is designed for demanding operator control applications in off-highway vehicles and other human-machine interfaces (HMI), where strength, reliability and grip functionality are important.
- Rugged design with superior lever strength
- Single- or dual-axis control
- Range of ergonomic handle designs
- Hall-effect or potentiometric sensing
- Analog or CAN outputs
- Sealed above panel to IP66
- Safety features - switch/logic functions
- Superb proportional control
- Easily installed and interchangeable with model JC600
The JC6000 is available with single- or dual-axis configurations and can be supplied with non-contact, Hall-effect sensors or long-life joystick potentiometer The compact size, high lever strength and superb proportional control are ideal for applications which include operator controls on a wide range of off-highway vehicles, including cranes, loaders, excavators, access platforms, tractors and harvesters.
- Long life and maintenance-free operation
- Suited to a range of operator control functions
- Rugged and smooth lever movement
- Operation in hostile environments
- Enables user configuration for system safety
- Additional operator control functions
- Simple installation
- Improved performance within the same footprint
- Hall effect or potentiometric sensing
- Single or dual axis control
- High strength lever with superb proportional control
- Sealed above the panel to IP66
- Choice of outputs and switches
- Choice of handles/grips with or without switches
- AMP 040 series multi-lock connectors
- Interchangeable with JC600 model
Dynapac is using this product for soil compactor controls here.
Big Bale Company South is using this product for controlling a trailer here.
McConnel is using this product for hedge and verge trimmer controls here.