JC150 - Rugged Single-Axis Joystick Controller
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The JC150 single-axis joystick controller is designed for demanding operator control applications in off-highway vehicles and other human-machine interfaces (HMI), where lever strength, signal reliability, and grip functionality are important.
- Single-axis control with spring-to-center or friction hold action
- Sealed above the panel to IP65
- Rugged design
- Center lever lock and detent options
- Range of multi-function grips
- Superb proportional control with analog and switched outputs
- Choice of track resistance values and output ranges
- Long operational life
- Standard AMP automotive connector
The joystick is supplied with a long-life, conductive plastic potentiometer track and directional/center off or end switches to provide signals for sensing lever direction and fault detection. The JC150´s compact size, high lever strength and superb proportional control are ideal for applications which include operator controls on a wide range of off-highway vehicles, including cranes, loaders, excavators, access platforms, tractors and harvesters.
If you require a similar single-axis joystick controller, but with contactless sensing technology that allows increased operational life, please consider our JC1500 Rugged Single-Axis Contactless Joystick.