RCP09 - Midpot Rotary Potentiometer
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
Supplied in size 09 synchro mount size, automatic trimming of linearity and resistance by profiling of the resistive element maintains consistent high quality.
- Flush-bonded, conductive-plastic track
- Multi-fingered precious metal wipers for low noise and long life
- Stainless-steel, ball-race bearings
- Rapid delivery
Exact setting of pre-load on the stainless steel ball races supporting the shaft, eliminates shaft radial and axial play throughout the life of the potentiometer and provides excellent vibration and shock performance.
Multi-finger, precious-metal sliding contacts combined with conductive plastic resistive and collector tracks result in high reliability, long life, low output noise and virtually infinite resolution.
- Electrical angle - 342° (±2°)
- Resistance - 5 Kohm (±20%)
- Independant linearity - ±0.35%
- Resolution - virtually iInfinite
- Power dissipation @ 20°C - 1.5W maximum
- Operating temperature range - -25°C to +90°C
- Operating life - Greater than 50-million rotations
- Availability - from stock
Suited to a wide range of industrial applications.