AF111 - LVDT Displacement Transducer
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
This LVDT displacement transducer is suitable for clamp mounting, and has a threaded, unguided core assembly to simplify installation.
- Small transducer body length to stroke ratio
- Temperature error less than 35ppm/°C
- Welded stainless steel construction, sealed to IP66
- Absolute measurement
- Infinite resolution
For optimum performance, we recommend the use of the purpose designed signal conditioning modules to operate this LVDT:-
- UCM - Universal Conditioning Module, with IP68 protected metal enclosure.
- SCM100 - DIN Rail mounting
The design of the AF111 LVDT displacement transducer has evolved from technology and experience gained in over 30 years in the bespoke aerospace / military sensor market, where performance and reliability under extreme operating conditions are paramount. The transducer coil has been specifically designed to reduce overall transducer length and to enable high accuracy ratiometric operation, as well as being able to operate in the "Differential Output" configuration.
Suited to numerous industrial applications such as vehicle research, test rigs and OEM machinery.