A dual-redundant output, contactless, rotary position sensor with integrated 6-way connectors, using a factory programmable Hall-effect sensor system.
- Contactless - Hall-effect technology
- Dual-redundant output
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply (13.5-30Vdc only for 0-10Vdc output version)
- Analog (0.1 - 4.9, 0.5 - 4.5 or 0-10Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
- Measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments
- 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the angular range
- Extremely low signal noise level - less than 1mVrms
- Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
- Operating temperature -40° to +140°C
- Environmental protection to IP68
- Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
- Choice of Deutsch or AMP connector
- Optional lever drive arm is available.
- Rapid availability
SRH220DR provides reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in extreme industrial environments, such as specialist off-highway construction and agricultural vehicles, where shock, vibration and extreme temperatures can occur.
This new sensor design is housed in an all-new molded housing that has a choice of fully-integrated 6-way Deutsch DT06 or AMP 1.5 Superseal connectors, allowing separate supply voltage and output signals on two channels. Environmental protection to IP67/IP68 is dependent on the connector style selected.
SRH220DR operates from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and is available with analog (0.1-4.9, 0.5-4.5 or 0-10Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40 to +140°C when powered at 5Vdc.