This is a contactless rotary position sensor, which uses a factory-programmable, non-contact, Hall-effect sensor system.
- Contactless - Hall-effect technology
- Dual output channels
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
- Total sensor measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360°
- Analog or Digital (PWM) output
- 12-bit resolution over selected measuring range
- Low noise level (1mVrms) on output signal
- Operating temperature -40° to +140°C
- Environmental protection to IP68
- Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
- Rapid availability
SRH280DP provides reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in extreme motorsport and industrial environments where shock and vibration can occur. This sensor uses the popular 28mm flanged housing with a protection rating to IP68.
SRH280DP operates from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and is available with analog (0.5-4.5Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40 to +140°C when powered at 5Vdc.
SRH280DP replaces the former models SRH280 and SRH280P, which are no longer available.
Chalmers Formula Student is using this product in a motorsport gearbox .
Geartronics is using this product in a motorsport paddle-shift system .
Sarclad Ltd is using this product for monitoring steel making .