SRH880P - Contactless, Submersible Rotary Sensor
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The SRH880P submersible, contactless rotary sensor has been specially developed to meet the harsh operating requirements in heavy-duty industrial position-sensing applications, including construction, agricultural, military and utility vehicles, as well as a variety of uses in steelworks and power generating plants. This model can operate at a submerged depth of 2m (6.5 feet).
- Contactless - Hall-effect technology
- Single output channel
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
- Total sensor measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360°
- Analogue or Digital (PWM) output
- 12-bit resolution over selected measuring range
- Low noise level (1mVrms) on output signal
- Rugged 88mm housing design, available in aluminium or stainless steel
- Superior shaft strength with double-bearing support
- Operating temperature -40° to +120°C
- Environmental protection to IP68
- M12 connector for easy installation
- Mating cabled socket with 2m or 5m cable length
- Rapid availability
The SRH880P sensor operates from 9-30Vdc unregulated or 5Vdc regulated supply and is available with analog (0.5-4.5Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12-bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40° to +120°C when powered at 5 or 9Vdc.