SRS880 - Submersible Rotary Sensor
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The SRS880 submersible rotary sensor has been specially developed to meet the harsh operating requirements of today´s heavyduty industrial position-sensing applications, including construction, agricultural, military and utility vehicles, as well as a variety of uses in steelworks and power generating plants. This model can operate at a submerged depth of 2m (6.5 feet).
- Rugged 88mm housing design, now available in aluminium or stainless steel
- Superior shaft strength with double-bearing support.
- Sealed to IP68M - tested to 2m depth
- Electrical angles from 10 to 350° in 10° increments
- M12 connector for easy installation.
- Mating cabled socket with 2m or 5m cable length
- World-leading availability - we can supply any one of 35 different angles in less than 10 days from ordering -faster than our competitors.
The SRS880 uses the proven long life Penny & Giles hybrid potentiometer track technology (conductive plastic on wire), providing high stability under extremes of temperature and humidity, with virtually infinite resolution and a life in excess of 20-million operations.