EICT(M) - Signal-Conditioning Module for ICT and SLT190 Range
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The EICT signal-conditioning module has been specifically designed to operate with the ICT and SLT190 range of contactless, linear position transducers.
- Designed for use only with Penny & Giles ICT and SLT190 series linear position transducers
- 10-60 Vdc input supply voltage
- 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc standard output signal
- Optional range of voltage output signals
- Optional 4-20mA current output signal
- Optional PWM output signal
- IP66 enclosure with DIN rail attachment detail or IP68 metal enclosure
- User adjustable gain and zero settings
- CE approved
- Rapid despatch
This module incorporates a high-performance circuit that drives the transducer and provides a choice of output signals with zero and gain adjustment for simple user configuration. The module can be supplied in a choice of enclosures, with sealing to IP66 or IP68
The module operates from a 10-60 Vdc supply voltage and provides a range of outputs which can be configured by the user. The module is matched to the ICT or SLT190 transducer by a plug-in Sensor Calibration Module Card (SCMC).