UCM - LVDT Universal Signal-Conditioning Module
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The Penny & Giles model UCM is a low voltage dc powered Universal Signal-Conditioning Module designed to operate with a wide range of LVDTs, RVDTs and other analogue inductive transducer types.
- Designed for use with with any analogue inductive transducer
- Supply voltage: 10-30 Vdc unregulated
- Output signal: 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc
- Optional range of voltage output signals by using VM card
- Optional 4-20mA output signal by using CM card
- Optional PWM output signal by using PWM card
- IP68 metal enclosure
- User-adjustable gain and zero settings
- CE approved
- Rapid despatch
The set-up is simple and flexible, allowing user adjustment of excitation voltage and frequency, operating mode, span output and zero position, as well as configuration for multiple unit synchronisation.
The UCM has a rugged die-cast aluminium-alloy housing that is dust and fluid protected to IP68.
The UCM provides a simple 0.5 to 4.5Vdc analogue output signal. By using additional plug-in module cards, a variety of different voltage ranges, a current output, or a digital PWM output can be obtained. The module operates from an unregulated 10-30 Vdc supply.